Friday, November 24

[Korean Drama Review] While you were sleeping


A supernatural romance about a woman who can see the future in her dreams, and a prosecutor who fights to stop these future events from happening. The heroine has dreams about unfortunate events that will happen to other people, and the hero is a prosecutor who runs around trying to prevent her tragic visions from coming true.


Finished watching this Korean Drama - While you were sleeping. Personally, I felt that the story had a smart plot which kept me in suspense. The concept itself were refreshing and captivating.

The progression of each scenes were nicely depicted and carefully crafted, as though I'm watching a live-action film. Also, most cases are revolved around the detective and investigator, and that made this already good drama a more convincing one. The heart-warming, intense and humour presented, were commendable. At the same time, It educated me to cherish my loved ones. 

In order to grasp the story, viewers got to follow each episode closely. The finale had a rather good balance between sad and happy ending. This drama may not seems logical but, trust me, watch it with an open mind to truly enjoy the progression of each scene.

Besides Lee Jong-suk and Bae Suzy, I got to affirm Jung Hae-in acting capabilities! Oh well, the other cast did relatively well too.

Ratings: 4.85 / 5