Saturday, June 10

[Scalp Treatment Invitation] Topp Care Hair Solutions


If you don't already know, Topp Care Hair Solutions (顶盛护发中心) opens its door for the first time at the friendly neighbourhood located in Tampines in October 2016 with their hair and scalp treatments all at fixed price.

Even though their treatments are at fixed price, the steps in each treatment incorporate the use of products made of high quality western botanicals with properties that promote hair growth and scalp health. “Hair-friendly” plant extracts like aloe vera, burdock, ginko and thyme give the products the excellent quality and desirable results.


Selected products can also be purchased for home use as an extension to the treatments to achieve a more holistic result.


I was invited by Topp Care Hair Solutions to do a scalp treatment! I always knew I had oily scalp and dandruff problem. Hence, this is definitely a good chance to find out how they could resolve my problem. Topp Care has a vibrant and relaxing ambience which customers can look forward while receiving the treatments.


Before the treatment, the therapist did a scalp and hair scan to analyze your current scalp condition. 


The therapist told me that my scalp was rather oily with clogged pores and bad dandruff condition. Given my scalp condition, I was recommended to do Detoxdren Scalp Mask treatment. Specially formulated for dandruff and oily scalp, this treatment balances oil sebum production, leaving hair light and clean. This treatment lasted approximately 40 minutes.



First, a detoxdren clay mask was applied to my scalp and let to rest for about 15 minutes, allowing its active ingredients to work its detoxing effect on my “problematic” scalp. After which, my hair was given a thorough washing and cleansing with their hair fall rescue shampoo. Throughout the process, the therapist was careful and attentive to my needs.

He also educated me with good tips to better take care of my scalp-:

1. Do not use your fingernails on your scalp as it will damage the scalp.
2. Do not apply shampoo directly onto your head. Rub them until foam form then apply to your wet hair.
3. Do not apply conditioner on your scalp but only to the hair roots.



He then applied the hair fall rescue lotion to my scalp. It had a cooling effect while calming my scalp. This intensive treatment renews and strengthens hair follicles. Last but not least, my favourite session would be the head massages that was therapeutic! It helps to better absorb the nutrients and relieves those stress at work!


Formulated with carefully selected and high quality western botanicals, these are the products used for my treatment-:
- It helps to moisturize hair shafts.
- It enhances scalp protective properties against UV radiation.
- It stimulates collagen production.
- It promotes heathier hair


After my scalp treatment, I did another scalp and hair scan. In just 1 treatment, I could see significant results. Look how visible my roots are now. My pores are less clogged with almost 80% improvement.


Yays! A selfie after the treatment. My scalp and hair are more healthy, shiny and more manageable!

I am glad that the treatment at Topp Care's improves my bad dandruff condition. The hair care tips are useful which educated me the appropriate way to maintain a healthy scalp. The therapist are also attentive and friendly to my needs. And I experienced all these in a clean, cosy and relaxing environment.  

Head down to Topp Care Hair Solutions today and get your hair and scalp problems fixed at a fixed price!  Plus, enjoy special discounts and free gifts with purchase during this Great Singapore Sales period. Hurry, while promotions and stocks last!

Topp Care is having a deal on Fave (previously known as Groupon) Do check it here!

Follow Topp Care’s Facebook for constant promotion updates.

Topp Care Hair Solutions Centre
Blk 201D Tampines Street 21
#01-1131
Singapore 524201