Saturday, March 11

[Movie Review] Logan


Set in the future, Logan and Professor Charles Xavier must cope with the loss of the X-Men when a corporation led by Nathaniel Essex is destroying the world leaving it to destruction, with Logan's healing abilities slowly fading away and Xavier's Alzheimer's forcing him to forget.


Watched Logan with church pals last weekend at the Cathay cineplex.

Personally, I felt that the story was refreshing and compact though certain scenes appear rather draggy. Though a slow build up to its plot, it was nicely presented with a good story flow that was well-crafted.

There were pretty good intense and action scenes which kept me at the edge of my seat. Not to forget, those emotional scenes that was beautifully presented as well. Honestly, I am not a fan of the X-men series. However, as a stand-alone film, I will recommend you to catch it for its overall appeal. I believe this is one of the best installment.

It certainly put a great end to its finale!

Ratings: 4 / 5