Saturday, November 8


What do women in their 30s want? They don’t want to make compromises in their lives. When they hit bumps in the road on their way to happiness, they want their closest friends beside them. When Wen Qi (Hong Xiao Ling) decides to end her failure of a marriage, she takes her two best friends, Zhi Qin (Albee Huang) and Wan Ting (Li Wei Wei), on a getaway to Macau to help her lick her wounds. There, they run into a trio of handsome men (Darren Qiu, Danson Tang and Chang Han) who may or may not restore their faith in love and romance.



Finally finished watching Fabulous 30 女人30情定水舞间! It have been awhile since I watched Taiwan Idol watching. However, decided to catch this series because Danson Tang and Albee Huang were both the main cast - Favourite celebrity in my list. Also, I heard rather good review from Danny.

Personally, I thought that this drama has a good story-line which educated me different aspects of life. It helped me ponder further certain issues relating kinship, relationship and work related matters. Honestly, I think I did learned a lot from it. 

A total of 76 episodes may appear rather draggy but I have to agree that the content was rich and well-crafted. The cast did quite a fabulous job in portraying their individual roles as well. One thing I have to mentioned, I thought that Albee Huang acting capability improved tremendously. Hopefully, she did get some award soon. The others did reasonably good too.

Overall, I liked this drama pretty much. It is not a typical Taiwan drama that I have watched previously.

Ratings: 3.85/5