Monday, November 17



Dinner was at To-gather cafe with Danny few months ago. The cafe is not spacious however it was cosy with good ambiance.

Danny ordered Italian Herb Crusted Fish & Chips while I had Pork Cordon Bleu and Butterscotch CafĂ© Latte. Personally, I prefer his Fish & chips as the breaded fish fillet was nicely fried - Crispy on the outside with its tender meat inside. The Pork Cordon Bleu tasted decent though I felt that texture could have been better. Also, the cheese somewhat did not do much justice as the taste was overshadowed by the ham. 

Chocolate and Matcha Lava Cake tasted equally good. It was served warm. However, the thick chocolate and matcha within did not exactly flow out smoothly. Its still worth ordering these desserts when you visit his cafe. Most likely, I will try their pasta for my next visit.

Overall, the portion is decent and it is a good for value place to chill and hang out with friends! (:

84 Bedok North Street 4
#01-27
Singapore 460084