Sunday, October 12


In "Rurouni Kenshin: Kyoto Inferno / The Legend Ends," Himura faces the burnt and bandaged antagonist Makoto Shishio (Tatsuya Fujiwara) and members of his elite group Juppongatana.


Watched Rurouni Kenshin: The Legend Ends with Joe yesterday night! Personally, I felt that the story plot and flow was well-crafted. It was presented slightly better compared to Rurouni Kenshin: Kyoto Inferno

With such a splendid film, it kept me engaged throughout the show, wondering what will happen next. I like the turn-around story of how Kenshin and the government managed to get near and fight against Shishio Makoto. I could see the effort put forth in the fighting choreography which made every scenes pleasing to watch! Certain humour was injected which brighten up the show as well.

I thought that Takeru Satoh and Tatsuya Fujiwara acted well with their given role. Both was equally expressive! Overall, it is probably one of the best blockbuster film of the year!

Ratings: 4.7/5