Thursday, August 21

...Continue from eSynchrony's service

From the list of proposed matches in eSynchrony,  I can view the girl profile, personality and interest. At the same time, eSynchrony will verify the user nationality, profession and education by requesting documents from user. It will be reflected verified once it has been reviewed by eSynchrony. Thus, I need not worry if the information reflected was not true.

When both parties are agreeable on the date, we get to choose our preferred date and cuisine for our preferences. Then, a dating consultant will make reservations on the date, time and location of the meet up via confirmation by SMS. I felt that saves the embarrassment and stress possible from asking her out.

DateSun, Aug 10, 2014
Time1:30PM
LocationWatami - Raffles City SC
252 North Bridge Road, #B1-06/07 Raffles City Shopping Centre, Singapore 179103
Tel: 6336 2425

Favourite FoodAsian, Chinese, Chinese Seafood, Dim Sum, Healthy Eating, Home-Cooked Food, Japanese, Local Cuisines, Seafood, Vegetarian
HobbiesBowling, Cooking, Dining Out, Exercise, Family Outings, Foodie, Hiking, Jogging, Mentoring, Music, Nature Walk, Outdoor Activities, Shopping, Swimming
Favourite FilmAdventure, Asian Drama, Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Fiction, Foreign Films, Light hearted, Non-Horror, Romance, Romance Comedy, Science Fiction
Favourite MusicChinese Songs, Instrumental, Light and Easy, Mandarin Pop, Soft
Holiday DestinationsBeach Resorts, Cities, Eco Trips, Free and Easy, Gourmet Trips, Nature Trips, Quick Getaways, Scenic Places, Shopping Trips

When the date was being confirmed, a dating consultant will sent a email for confirmation. The content includes the details of my date, reservation and appointment.

During the meet up, the conversation started with the sharing of our job. We share more about our working experiences in our previous and current position. Also, the difficulties in the different industry. Next, we share about our school life and hobbies.

I also got the chance to share my recent Taiwan trip experience to her. To my surprise, Taiwan was one of her favourite country. Also, I got to know about her family background through the conversation.

I thought that the details of my dates were useful as it helped me start a conversation on related topics such as her favourite film and hobbies. However, I was slightly disappointed when she got my education mixed up with other guys.

After the date, I thought that it was more like a get-to-know session. We had a rather good conversation but somewhat knew that we can only be good friends. I guess we had certain similarities yet different values in life. Thus, it was a lunch session with a new friend.


After the date, eSynchrony will follow up with a feedback form. I thought that the feedback is important and useful to refine my matches and find compatible dates for me. It also serves a guideline for me to improve in future dates.

Initially, I was quite picky to decide which girl I did like to meet. However, I decided to have a "make friend" mentally instead of "dating" mentally. I guess everything begins with a friendship thus I approve a girl which I felt comfortable at first sight.

Wish to find a compatible partner? Why not register yourself to eSynchrony today!