Wednesday, June 25


The film tells the female agent Ameera after a failed mission, private life crisis, conspiracy, and attempt to create organizational struggle Resident Evil dark story found during the processing of personal crisis.


Watched Ameera 特工艾米拉 recently online. Ambrose Hui was the leading actor in the show thus it was one of the reason why I wanted to catch it. And yep, He used to be my favourite actor in Taiwan dramas. It has been awhile since I see him on screen.

Personally, I thought that this film was good though it could have been better. Initially, the story was seems predictable without much climax. However, as it continue on, it gets better with an unexpected twist. Nice fighting scenes which bring this show to another level. 

I felt that certain scenes for the solved mystery ended quite abruptly. It ended with a 'To be continued' so I guessed there will be a sequel for this film?

Ratings: 3/5