Sunday, June 29


Hazel and Gus are two extraordinary teenagers who share an acerbic wit, a disdain for the conventional, and a love that sweeps them - and us - on an unforgettable journey. Their relationship is all the more miraculous, given that they met and fell in love at a cancer support group. THE FAULT IN OUR STARS, based upon the number-one bestselling novel by John Green, explores the funny, thrilling and tragic business of being alive and in love. 


Personally, I felt that the story was good and compact though certain scenes were pretty slow-paced. It has interesting plot in the beginning which went slightly dull after which. The story flow well with some humor elements was injected which lighten this film up. 

This film caught more of my attention towards the end where she found out something that she was not aware of. I felt that was the moment which hit me and I felt touched by the gesture. The gesture which portrayed what true love is about.

I guess the book is better since many said so though I never read it. Overall, I think it is a good romance film. Catch it if you enjoy watching romance show.

Ratings: 3.45/5