Friday, April 4


Went Jamie's Italian with LG! The ambiance was good with dim lighting and interesting layout decoration. 

I ordered sausage pappardelle for my dinner. Since I have a certain expectations of the food there, I was slightly disappointed with my dish. It tasted normal and after few mouth, you get quite tried it. I guess the sauce used was pretty strong for my taste bud. I have to highlight that the portion was big but the taste and price did not do much justice to it. 

The other dishes my friends ordered tasted normal as well. The food do not taste bad but just something you can get it elsewhere with better price. However, I thought that the desserts were pleasantly good. I will suggest you to order their desserts instead.

Jamie's Italian
1 HarbourFront Walk,
VivoCity, #1 165-167
Singapore 098585