Tuesday, April 8


Brunch at Table Manners with Danny on a weekend few weeks ago. The restaurant has nice concept of its layout with good ambiance. 

You can customize your own meal which was pretty interesting. Thus, I decided to have Buttered Mash Potato, Mushroom Ragout and Beer Battered Fish Fillet. Also, I complete my set with soup, dessert and Tea. 

Personally, my fish fillet tasted reasonably good! It was served hot and crispy. It has a slight pinch taste of the beer which goes surprisingly well with the fish. The mushroom and mash potato tasted good too. However, I thought that the portion for the fish was very small. If bigger portion to be given, it will be near to perfect.

One of the better brunch dining experience I have thus far. (:

Ratings:
Ambiance: 3.8/5
Service: 3.25/5
Price: 3/5
My customize meal: 4.3/5

5 Changi Business Park Central 1
#01-68/69
Singapore 486038