Sunday, October 6


This dish here is Tsukemen 2x regular noodle at Menya musashi! Why 2x regular because I am able to choose my serving size up to 5x! It is Japan Signature dish as well!

The noodle texture is smooth and thick. It goes well with the dipping of broth. Do not try the broth by itself because you will be overwhelm by the taste of it. The cha shu is thick and chewy however I thought it was slightly dry for my taste bud. 

One great value dish to have since you have a choice to choose your serving size! However, you are only to order and finish it by yourself because of the rule stated.

Here's my previous entry on their White Cha Shu Ramen.

Ratings: 3.35/5

Raffles City Shopping Centre
252 North Bridge Road, #01-16, Singapore 179103
Tel: 6336 6500

Opening Hours: Mon–Sun: 11.30am – 9.30pm