Saturday, July 27


Went there for dinner with church mates some time back. Pretty like the concept there which I thought was refreshing. Food was decent though I thought if sides such as vegetables are included, will make it a complete meal. 

The dish I ate was Katsudon and I feel that it tasted good but the meat portion was small with a huge amount of rice. If more amount of vegetables were included, I think it will be quite a good venue bento set. 

Shall try out other dishes if I would to visit them again! 

Ratings:
Ambiance: 3.35/5
Service: 3.4/5
Price: 2.85/5
Katsudon: 3.35/5

14 Aliwal St, Singapore 199907

Opening Hours: Mon - Thurs 11:30 am – 11:00 pm
                         Friday         11:30 am – 12:30 am
                         Saturday         6:00 pm – 12:30 am
                         Sunday         Closed