Sunday, December 16

Two Chefs Pork Ribs

Went two chefs with mum for dinner recently. Decided to drop-by the one at Bishan since we are around the vicinity. Ordered butter pork ribs because it was highly recommended by friends. 

Surprisingly, it did not taste to my expectation. I thought that it was rather dry for me.The meat is tender which is commendable. It was interesting that milk powder was added to this dish. It blended well with the butter pork ribs. It tasted good but I thought it can be a little oily.

It is not oily thus I ponder if this is a healthier choice of butter pork ribs to have?

Ratings:
Ambiance: 2.7/5
Service: 3.2/5
Price: 3/5
Butter Pork Ribs: 3.2/5


Two Chefs
Blk 116 Commonwealth Crescent, #01-129
Singapore 140116

Blk 409 Sin Ming Ave, #02-01
Singapore 570409


Swis Ling Pork Ribs 
image courtesy from rubbisheatrubbishgrow

As compared to two chefs, I think this suits my taste bud slightly better. This is more towards the authentic butter pork ribs I guess. However, this meat is not as tender as compared to the pork ribs from two chefs. If you prefer more buttery taste, I would recommend this to you. 

This dish was recommended by my boss few years ago and was situated at outram park. After my first time there, I have been patronizing the area and recommended it to my loved ones. However, it closed down and I think they have shifted elsewhere.

Then, I went to do research, looking for their new place, I think I found it. They are situated near lavender now. Would drop-by to see if they are there! 

Ratings:
Ambiance: 2.6/5
Service: 3.2/5
Price: 3.4/5
Butter Pork Ribs: 3.6/5