Saturday, September 15



Tried the food and beverages from Charlie Brown Cafe. I have to say that the food is not value for money but it is rather a good place to chill out. Nice ambiance with many adorable characters of Charlie Brown!

The food I ordered was Golden Fried Chicken Sandwich, it looks good but tasted normal. The chicken patty is rather small and I could barely eat any meat. This dish cost $13.80 which I still cannot figure and justify with such costly price. Hmm.. Maybe because it situated at town?

The Hazelnut Milk is good and rich. It cost $4.50 which I think it is reasonable. I guess the place is more popular in its beverages and dessert. Guess the next time there, I will be having that instead of eating their main dish.

Ratings:
Ambiance: 3/5
Service: 3/5
Price: 2.5/5
Food: 2.5/5