Friday, September 28



Since Jing & Me had fly bistro vouchers, we decided to chill out and try the food there! I find it rather interesting having different names for the mocktails! I ordered bumble bee and it tasted reasonably good! 

The dish 3 of us ordered were the same - Mac & Cheese Pasta with baked beans & egg! Since it is chef recommendation, we believe it will not go wrong. The proportion of this dish was rather huge. If you are a small eater, you can consider to share it with another person. The cheese blended together well with the pasta. The baked beans with egg was rather new to me, I think it still tasted quite alright.

Nice ambiance and a nice chill out place after a long day work. I think it will be better for one to visit the place at night though. And of course with a fine weather.

Ratings:
Ambiance: 3/5
Service: 3.5/5
Price: 2.5/5
Food: 3/5