Tuesday, February 14

Few weeks ago, service sermon was about BGR. I think because Valentine's Day was drawing near and that's why this topic. I find it rather interesting and useful because I get to think more depth about it. Its not only about getting into a relationship but even more to that.

Am glad that Jesus is in my life. I could feel the presence of God even stronger after we have shifted and have our own auditorium - The Axis!

Something which I learned and I find it pretty true. There are choices and options that everyone of us are able to decide. Among all, select the one that will not harm yourself and also God! Make the correct choice! Addictions and temptation really kills one. Put your faith & trust in him!


John 15:13
Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends.


祝大家情人節快樂,人人都可以有一百分的吻~ Happy Valentine's Day!