Monday, August 1




Hope conference was awesome! Really felt God presence filled everyone in the Singapore Indoor Stadium. It was really amazing to see brothers and sisters, praise and worship God! I feel that I gain lots of insights and got one step closer to God! Really glad to feel the love and touched by his grace. He is the one whom we adore and worship!

The sharing and sermon were a great reminder for us to shine for God! No matter what, we are still humans, we have our own emotions and tend to be carried away without knowing it. Thank God that he is always there without fail to shower care and love for us regardless who we are.

Overall, the hope conference was great! At one moment, I wish that it will never come to an end. I felt the peace, joy and happiness within me. I guess God touched me deeply.