Sunday, August 7


Finally, I got to try all favours! Alright. I will share with you my thoughts on each individual favour.

Tiramisu Milk Tea:
I feel that the Tiramisu tasted a little too strong and sweet for me. Nevertheless, It is refreshing and tasted quite alright. Overall, it is okay. You will fall for it only if you love the rich taste of Tiramisu. (:
Ratings: 2.5/5

Earl Grey Milk Tea:
This is the most popular one. However, it is not the best for me. I think it is refreshing and tasted like chocolate Milo. The sweetness is just nice for me but one of my friend prefer it to be sweeter. Overall, it is good. (:
Ratings: 3.5/5

Barley Milk Tea:
This is the worst of all! Pls do not try this and waste your money! The taste is ultimate and too strong! Overall, it is yucky! /:
Ratings: 1.5/5

Darjeeling Milk Tea:
This is my all time favourite! It is refreshing and suits my taste bud! The sweetness is just nice and tasted like a high quality milk tea! Overall, it is wonderful! Most people prefer the earl grey one but if you have the simliar taste bud as mine, you prefer this one. Try it! (:
Ratings: 4.5/5