Tuesday, July 26

Last Saturday, helped out for my church event. I realised that sometimes it is not a easy job to do the planning and preparation for it. It takes lots of planning, time-management and people. Though it was just a short one, I guess we still put forth a certain amount of work. Be it preparation for the drinks, food, wrapping or even carrying the items.


Thank God that everything went quite smoothly! I guess its usually the case that, when you do it then you will realised that it is not easy. Nevertheless, I felt the joy while helping out! The event was a good one also and serve as a good reminder for me for my career advancement. Got to mingle around with new people and get to know James better! (:

On Sunday, Met Sundu to have waffle! Initially, was rather excited about the waffle buffet at the waffle factory. However, they no longer having it! To add on to that, no photography is allowed! ):

We decided to try the waffle since we are already there. The experience I had was not a pleasant one. The menu was not updated! I ordered strawberry chocolate waffle but it became strawberry waffle. My peppermint float was good though not fantastic. Sundu then decided to try ordering the same waffle to see if there's any chocolate but it turned out the same in the end. We paid for the price of strawberry chocolate waffle still! -____-" Not recommended unless you want to experience it yourself.

Then, met huan and watched harry potter! The show was great! In a scene, they flashed back some of the previous parts of the show. It made me realised how time flies. I have watched all the series of it! Though not all are fantastic, I will still miss it since its already the end! Overall, it ended well!

Me and Huan decided to chill and have dinner at Xin Wang HK cafe!

Home sweet home!

Had a awesome time with Sundu and Huan! (: