Monday, February 28

I feel most Singaporean when. . .

I participated at National Day Parade 1999!! The experience was great and memorable!! Our segment was fun because we are required to wear props, coordinate and work together as a team. Though the rehearsals can be rather hectic, I reminded myself that it is my honour to perform and celebrate this special day together with everyone in Singapore!

AND. . .

when I celebrated National Day and Chingay with Singapore!! It was nice and heart-warming to see each individual playing and giving their BEST for the performance!! The images below were taken by me during Chingay 2011!! Just love it! (:





AND. . .

also my dearest family & friends!! This was my entry for the recent "HOME" video contest!! Love my family and friends!!! (:



Singapore my home! (: