Sunday, December 5

It was certainly a long and fruitful day for me! Though was not feeling well and tired, I enjoyed it. During the morning, did filming for our video contest shoot for the eSMA! It's been awhile since I use a video-cam and do my stuff man! It really being back lotsa memories!

Though things did not really work as what was planned, I felt that Hui Ying and I still do have some chemistry working together as a team. The part 1 of our footage was nicely done and completed! However, the 2nd footage, we faced some issues. Thus, might have to re-film it. Thanks James and Xin Ying to find time down for filming! And yeps, was glad to hear good comments for my filming skills! (:

After which, went to watch animations with CG at national museum! It was a great experience where I get to watch different forms for it. It was rather fun & interesting! Though it might be simple, it was meaningful and let the viewers know how animations can act colours to life!

Great to see Stanford around!