Thursday, September 30



Won preview tickets to Charlie St. cloud! I asked Sundram along to catch this show together with me. Well, I feel that the movie was average for me. The plot was alright although I feel that it could be injected better. There were certain loopholes which makes me ponder and think more depth about it. One key thing I learn from this show would be making the right decision between 2 choices you have in hand. One have to certainly think of the consequences, know your priority and learn to let go and move on in life. Great acting from Zac Efron! One of his best scene was when he knew that his brother was dead in the hospital; his facial expression was impressive! Overall, it's not a highly recommended movie to watch in theater but if you are a fan of Zac Efron, I guess you will not mind catching it.

Thanks omy.sg and UIP Singapore for the treat!

Ratings: 2.5 / 5