Wednesday, March 10



Won preview tickets to kaiji: The ultimate gambler. Went to watch it with my brother. Think this was one of the show, I wanted to watch most as compared to the other preview won previously. Think I wanted to watch it because I've watched death note, L movie and battle royale, with the same actor in it - Tatsuya and Kenichi.

The story plot was great which include certain humorous, touching and exciting scenes. From the show, it makes me learned to think critically, having determination, and not to trust anyone easily. At the same time, it made me realise that no matter what happens, its still better to be a good person who is trust-worthy. Contradicting yea? Anyway, to my surprise, Kenichi was in it as well.

I enjoyed most of the scenes though some were rather not realistic but certain exciting scenes and great acting skills from the Tatsuya brings it up.

Ratings: 4.5/5

Had a great time with my brother. Rarely have the chance spending time or talking with him. (: