Saturday, January 9























Back from D & D.. Overall, I feel that its normal as I expected more from it. I do not deny that no effort were put in for this event but I think it lack something.

The one which wow me was the fire performance. The guy was super talented! He could do all sort of stunts. (: The food tasted quite okay but nothing special.

Took some random pictures. Will upload it when I have the sets of picture from the others instead only my own collection.

Though did not win for the lucky draw but I was happy that Alex and Dennis won something from it! And its not like I did not bring anything back. I brought home a cute rabbit handphone holder. It's our table gifts. ( :

Should have go for David Tao's concert from my brother response but oh well. I still kinda enjoy myself at D & D.