Saturday, November 21

Had CG in the morning! I feel that via the sharing it reminded me of the things I ought to do and follow. As humans, it is always so easy to get distracted. Especially, the environment and the people you hang around with. I pray that our police group will hang on and strive to grow even more with god.

After which, went to Angela's showcase! As usual, won tickets! Thanks YES 933. Initially, KS agreed to go but last minute fly me aeroplane. Thus, went with mum who loves celebrities like me. Supposed to meet up with Danny but mum was kinda shy thus decided to go there ourselves. However, bump into Danny and wei ren at the mrt. Thus, we went there together. The waiting time was quite long but I feel it is alright, most likely because I'm used to the waiting time from previous experiences. Overall, it's great! A singer who can sing live beautifully.