Sunday, August 23

Yesterday, went out with mum to settle some personal issues. Things to appear quite good at the moment. Hopefully, there's no more trouble.

After which, went to meet my aunt kiang and nephew - Kenneth. He's such a bright kid! He catch up things pretty fast. Once taught, he could do it on the spot easily without much difficulty. Though rarely meet, think he knew that I dote him. Thus, he's pretty close to me.






Then, to church combine service! Before that, had KFC with CG. =D Alright, and Luke was so enthu about taking pictures. Thus, had some photo session going on. The stage play was great as it relate closely to each and everyone of us during our daily life. The sermon make me think depth about things going on around me as well. =)

Grandma had bruises thus was sent to hospital today. I pray that she will be fine.