Friday, August 14

Work has been fine. Nothing more to complain. I realised things I complain will usually be the same stuff. It's pointless to complain but rather do something about it. By complaining, no results can be seen at all.

Reached office later than before. Do not know what happen to the waiting time of MRT today. It's later than before. After waiting for 3 - 4 trains, without getting in. I took the one towards pasir ris. Got down at bedok took the train towards outram again. And the incident I drank in MRT the other day, I kena warning from a MRT staff. Thus, do not drink in mrt/stations. -_-"

Lunch was with MPO, Rama & Xu Kang. And I realised something. All of us are unique in one way or another. You can never see the same of each individual of us. Seriously, You may find someone who is similar to one another but deep inside, each are still different, having their own character. Not that I do not know but It was something seen transparently to me today.