Friday, August 7

Think I was pretty bored with my songs in MP4. Thus, I decided to switch to FM Y.E.S 933. And guess what?! It was playing national day song - Together. Then, I realised time passes so fast. It's another year where we celebrate our nation's birthday. Cruz mentioned that singapore changes rapidly. Currently, people are certainly more fortunate than before. However, I do not understand why we, humans makes things so difficult at times? Why must there be hatred? Jealously? Envious? Selfishness? If none of those I mentioned, I am sure there is peace wherever we go. Agree?

Anyway, my all time BEST national day song will still be shine on me. Where I belong is a song which bring me lots of memories during my secondary day where my class get to perform!

Alright, something random. Yesterday get to see Andy and Jackson on mrt station while walking towards EWL. So coincidence. Imagine saying 'HI' twice within 5 second! LOL!

And yeps! I saw Eunice Olsen at the mrt station last sunday too! She's involved in the handicapped race. Such a beauty!