Sunday, August 16

'Special' service of part 2 was a fantastic one! I feel that I could relate even better than the week before. The video ads they played were certainly funny and interesting. It have unexpected ending that will never come across your mind. Then, the stage play was great! It includes humour elements which liven up the play. In life, treasure your love ones because you will never know what happen to you the very next moment!

Then, had dinner with my CG! =D And we went Istana park to chill for awhile. Melvin was really hyper with his game intro and the way he talks certainly make us =D. After that, they hint me about my belated birthday. I thought it will just be a normal celebration. But guess what?! I was task to do something. It's like playing treasure hunt! Was giving hints before reaching to my final destination!

Here's the list of items:
1. Hum. . . 23rd fret of the first string of guitar
2. $23 of items
3. Buy a ぎょうざ
4. NS 23
5. Justin and Dennis Rd

On the way. . . Walking to Yahama..











Went to yahama to look for clues. Seriously, I know nuts about guitar. Approach the friendly staff there and got to know what's 23rd fret is all about! I gain something new on counting the fret of a guitar! Then, I hum it 'zao siah' but still I pass the test.









Then, went to comic connection to look for $23 item. I look around quickly but do not seem to find anyting costing 23 bucks. I was given hint from Bruce stating cards. And I went back looking carefully again. I saw it! Initially, I was there but think I browse through too quickly without noticing something right infront of me.



When I see the next one. First thing came to my mind and it was daiso! Wanted to try my luck there to see whether anyone could read Jap. Louis told me it maybe drinks and I head right to the drink section. Then, was given hint again by Melvin stating that I'm looking something so wrong. I then approached the cashier and try my luck asking. And bingo! She's a Jap telling me that they do not sell this item. And I ask her, so what's that arh? She told me its dumpling!





Wanted to go basement but Melvin kindly lead me the direction to Yoshinoya. It never come across my mind that yoshi sell that. Alright, and I'm done with that. NS23 was pretty easy one. I knew what is that when I saw it. NS23 = North South 23 - Somerset! Since I guess it right, I need not go there.




The last one was pretty tough. Justin and Dennis Rd?! I really ponder what it is. Went to see the road map and I stare at it aimlessly. Without knowing it. I know something similar about their surname. But still do not get the link. Anyway, I think got it when I saw Koek Rd. Make my way there and I suddenly realised. Oh ya! Dennis one starts with a K. Have been thinking Justin's one instead of his.







And yeps. Reached the destination! Koek Rd!







Went looking for Justin. And they surprised me with a cake. I never expect it. Singing birthday song in 4 languages. It was funny. Then, make a wish. Started blowing my candle but it did not seems to cease because it was a relighting candle which required me to keep blowing and blowing.



















Then, I told them how I feel about my CG and church. Seriously, I am not really good at words or should I say when I speak something I hope that its something presentable. Then, as a group they actually pray for me. Justin was the one who does it.




Thanks for the artpiece and words! like it! =)

Thanks Auguestine for the Ferrero Rocher!
Thanks Dio for the Hershey's Cake!