Friday, August 28

Finally, I'm done watching this taiwan idol drama - Mean Girl Ah Chu (惡女阿楚). This drama was shown on year 2007. I decided to watch it because Genie Zhuo was in it! I thought she was the female leading cast. However, the female cast was Joanne Zeng.

Anyway, I feel that the cast selected were great! It sort of suit the character in the show. To the extent, I realised that ping zhi was so simple and kind hearted that I hope to learn from him. He was so patience, nice and kind hearted though often being taken advantages. What a person!? With that, he attracted ah chu and Zhi Er. =)

Their acting were splendid! As usual, certain scenes were draggy but I do not mind watching Genie draggy scenes! While watching, I began to like Joanne Zeng too. She acted well and look great! Genie zhuo certainly acted well with her given role. I love her crying and snobbish scenes! She did it so well! Not to forget Sam Wang and Andy Chen.

The love story between ah chu and ping zhi were rather touching! Typical kind of taiwan drama but still I find it nice because it not only focus on 2 leads but other supporting cast such as Genie Zhuo and Lisa Wang. Overall, It's a family kind of drama which everyone will enjoy.

Ratings: 3.5/5