Sunday, July 26

Yesterday evening church service was great! Indeed, I enjoyed every single moment of it. The sermon is about SHINE! Everyone could shine because of GOD who has already given us! Pastor told us his interesting testimony, am glad he's now a changed person! Certain issues certainly hits and make me think depth about it, to become a better person. In short, no matter how dark it is, we always have within us the light to shine!

Today morning, it was MCG! And we played basketball/football under the hot sun! I chose to play basketball. It's been so long since I play basketball. Anyway, I feel that I shooting skills weaken as before. I used to be better. Anyways, who cares?! It's just a game. Then, makan with church mates. Ate the cafe cartel. Bought the set of 5 and share.





Went Vivo, met mum for random shopping. Interesting events happening at the mall. There were many things to see, for viewing pleasure. Had dinner at LJS.

Back home, Liverpool VS Singapore. 5 - 0. Expected. o.O Watched giant star, realised that time passes fast. Watched crime watch, saw fellow colleagues on acting in it! I was laughing. They looked so funny! Nice acting though.