Sunday, July 19

This will be a long entry because I'll be writing my full fruitful saturday! =)

WFL:
As usual, it was great. JX actually took effort making it interesting, showing articles. I like the examples state from HY, it was clear and direct which enhance my understanding. While teaming up with Bruce, I'm glad he's trying his best stating examples to draw better picture. However, I feel that maybe it's a little too much for me to digest at that point.

After which, had quick lunchie at LJS! Then, rush our way for church service!

Discovering GOD'S Will:
It was something which we ought to apply to our daily lives but as a christians, we tend to overlook the importance of it. In fact, I feel that the pastor kept on reminding us about it while he preach. The more familiar and obedience you are, the more we will know HIS will.

Then, had dinner! However, I did not order any stuff since I ate lunch like about 3pm.

East Prayer's Meeting:
Before we started, played a game. YS planned it. It was pretty fun as we got to mingle around. And guess what?! Our group lost!
Forfeit was a dance but Tim seems to be the one who got it! It was hilarious!!
We did our forfeit too. Hope video will not uploaded! o.O

And yeps. We did our worship and prayers.
It was a good one as we prayed for upcoming events.
Besides that, we prayed for camps in SG.
And my 3 bro who is transferring to the the west.

Then it was supper! Ate cheese prata!
Then, JX ask their memorable experience in our CG!



Shawn mentioned about church camp! I am glad he enjoyed the company with me, where our friendship actually grew.
And the game section, indeed was fun! =D



Linus mentioned about his birthday celebration & JX.
He was touched by the celebration and how JX actions touched him.



Darren mentioned about his birthday celebration as well.
He was touched by the cake given to him!

I believe their journey to west will be a fruitful one.

Stayover:
Initially, was pretty disappointing.
Many left back home.
Leaving us with 5 people.
Was actually looking forward to it.
Especially when I knew Linus, Darren & Shawn will be in our CG last time.
To my surprise, 1 of 3 went for the stayover. Glad the Linus went!
But like what Jon say, it's the company that matters.

After a while, HY called. He came to join us!
Watched Guess show awhile, been a long time since I watched.
It's still crappy and funny!



Then, we watched confessions of a shopaholic! Was funny can!
Was laughing most of the time!
The showline was great with good flow.
Expected, nice ending afterall!

Slept at 3.30am. Woke up at about 9.15am.
Then, went for breakfast.

Home sweet home!