Tuesday, July 28

Let me think. Today, I went many places to hand over dockets. Bedok, Ang Mo Kio, Clementi, OPA and Jurong Div. Wah. Travelling so many places. Almost half a day gone.

Had a good chatting with reservice Chua. LOL! His personal experience in police is interesting. While talking, I knew his passion for cars! Though its not my interest, I still lent my listening ears to him. A nice bro to talk with.

Spent an hour at OPA printing the recall order. I think they should change a new computer. It's so laggy. As compared, the other div look old without lift except for 'J' I think. Seriously, am glad to be at PCC.

Saw Lionel at 'D' div. Think he's doing pretty good there. And yeps! Met nice officer and make a friend! One of the few I made!

What a day!

Happy Birthday Tiffany & Serene!