Sunday, June 7

- Sunday -

CG was GREAT!
Seriously, I gain alot from it.
At times, I admit I was not paying
attention but i get the point what JX is
trying to put across.

John 15 12:13
12My command is this:
Love each other as I have loved you.
13Greater love has no one than this,
that he lay down his life for his friends.

A verse which truely reminded me
to show love to everyone including
my enemies.

I enjoyed the CG gathering! =)
Thanks JX for planning this & others who
make this possible.

After which, went to meet mum & Lao yi/aunt Kiang.
Nice to know Lao yi is doing well.
Though she gone through so many sufferings.
She still put on a smile, having positive attitude.
I want to be like her.
Having patience & love for everyone. =)

Aunt Kiang had conflicts with her
daughter these few days.
Was glad that everything was over.
No matter what, kinship still the closest.