Friday, June 5

- “Do Singaporeans dress badly?” -

I feel and believe that, every countries has its own unique kinds of culture and that includes fashion sense.

Take example: Singaporeans are known for being 'kiasu' and HongKong are known for being 'straight-forward'. Besides that, it's normal for guys to wear pink outfit. As long it suits him. Why not?! Pink do not nesscerary always meant for girls, you know.

A good example here:

Everyone has its own living life-style, attitude and character which I believe will influence each individual fashion sense. Typically, most singaporeans fashion sense are still up to par. =)

Who say one will not look nice in flip flops and pyjamas? As long you do have the creativity and confidence, anything you wear looks great! Most importantly, wear something that you feel comfortable and happy with. If you are happy and comfortable wearing pyjamas walking down the street, so be it! Why bother and feel how others think of you? I am fine wearing my pyjamas out as long as I feel comfortable with it.

A good example here:

You may be wearing something nice and great but think about this; if you do not know how to match your outfit, you will look bad in it!

A good example here:


A picture of me in PJ!


How do I fare in my PJ?
Oh well.. I feel good in my PJ! =D