Friday, May 29

- Thursday -

Recently, felt that I have split
personality at times.
What happen!?
I tend to be NICE yet EVIL at times.
That's not me!

I do not want to be like that.
Why do I tend to complain and
feel unhappiness within me at times?
why do I get to be more
impatience these days?
Which is the real me?
Am I being controlled?
Why do I feel tired to do good at times?
What's stopping me?
SATAN PLS GET LOST!

Jesus, I know you are always here for me!!
Guide me through.
Change me.
Renew me.
Thinking about the less fortunate one.
I'm so much fortunate.
Have to always keep this in mind.

Just came back home.
ZzzZZzZzZz.
Brandon & ME, we actually accompanied
each other to chinatown.
Just so random.
Thanks Brandon. =D

Met my primary friend, Andrew. =)
Heard that he's doing well.

Initially, the outing with Ming
was not a great one.
Due to me started everything.
Wondered why also?!

Why peeps always feel that
my posting is very slack!?
I do feel the workload also u know.
Why cant someone understand?
Everywhere or place u go,
there's certainly pros and cons.
I really do not understand. =(

Anyway, conflict resolved. =)
Had dinner at KFC once again
since he wanted it.
Walk around the area.
Watched Night and the museum 2.
Funny show with normal storyplot.
Lots of laughter in the cinema! =D

The KEY THING to HAPPINESS is to be with your loved ones. =)

Ratings: 3/5