Saturday, May 9

- Saturday -

It's another weekend!!
Woohooo!! =D
Morning went for CG!
Weather is really hot! I must say..
Played blind mice at at playground.
It really bring back my childhood.. =)
It's fun!
We are like 12 yrs old kid u know..

Then, we actually put our bare hands
into this mysterious box.
Which we totally have no ideas what's inside.
It's exciting.
It's Justin creation.

After which, reflections again.
Through that, I learn alot from it.
It relates to my everyday working life.
Then, to church service.
Helped out for the holy communion.
It's fun like doing some
experiment u know..
I must admit I felt tired.
To the extent, sleeping.
I endured and tried best to listen though.

Then, dinner with CG!
Saw Terence! =D

Next, went to meet my NS pals. =)
While waiting, went to MJ, find ex colleague - Jiawen.

Makan at MOS.


Then, POOL. =D
Enjoyed =P