Friday, May 1

-Labour Day! -

Alright..
This was what I'm wearing, to meet Huan..
Waited for him at AMK hub..
I felt that people kept on looking at my tees..
Talking about it..
One even took a second look of me..
Think they thought I'm one of them.
LoLz..
Now, I understand how celebrities felt
when peeps kept on noticing them..
The feeling is kinda Eeek..

Finally he came.
Initally decided on movies.
However we got different taste.
Out of blue, he mentioned K-box.
I was like huh?!
I brought him to take look since
he was pretty curious.

Just went to check out prices for
evening package randomly.
Never had a thought to sing.
After checking, actually wanted to leave.

While we were leaving,
a waitress approached us, giving us
promo discount.
We decided to go for it
since it's worth it.
Never did we expected you know.
LOL!
It seems so drama here but
we are innocent alright!?
Huan suggest we try next week again. =x

We really enjoyed singing there.
Madness. Crazy. Fun.
Putting our hair down like nobody businesses.
Look at huan and u know. =p

After which, had Subway.
Since there's offer, why not!?
Random chatting which make
me get to know him even more..

Enjoyed =D