Sunday, November 2

- Aspect of Humans -

The things I used to enjoy seems nothing to me now. It seems to fade each time I get contact with it. The interest is there without me concentrating. Been thinking loads of things. Wonder and ponder exactly why being a human can be miserable and sad at times.

Things do not always come in your way. However, it might not be this case. There will be ups and downs throughout your journey in life. How nice if everyone can be happy and satisfy with who they are. Contented will be the word to use here.

Is money and fame really that important? I know it is important in one or another aspect but why do some take it so serious that harm family and people out there.

Something I tend to think about. Anyways, it's beyond our control because no matter how great the person is, he is still a human. To conclude, that's human nature.

WooHooo! It's been about a month plus since I won. Finally!