Tuesday, August 12

- My Birthday -

Danny celebrated my birthday yesterday. He treated me pastamania - hawaiian pizza and bubble tea. Zhi Qiang wanted to celebrate with me late tonight but I rejected because I do not want him to rush from of his workplace. I'm happy that he got the heart to do so. Thanks for the well wishes from friends. Appreciated. =)

Mum asked me what in mind I want to eat. I replied saying that I'm fine with this and that. Finally, we decided to order KFC - Super Tuesday. Though its a simple meal but I'm happy with it.

I feel that my age is catching up real fast. Think I need to plan my future well. It's still so unknown ahead. Must be decisive and firm in what I really want to do. Most importantly, do the things I want and not easily influence by others.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! =D