Saturday, August 16

- Concerts -

Recently, had the chance to watch Wilber Pan, Nicholas Teo and Angela Zhang DVD concert.


Nicholas really wow me with his singing but his costume was rather simple and ragged. I still watched it although I went for the one held in singapore. Love most of his sentimental songs. Great compliation!


Wilber one rocks too! His costume suits him pretty well. He's a great rapper and dancer. Still, I love listening to his slow songs. After watching the preparation of the concert, I realised the effort he put forth for it. A few minutes performance required loads of practice.

Angela one was rather normal. Most of her costume do not really suit her well. There's not much of excitement or climax. I think that's because most of my favourite hits were not included in it. However, she did tip tap dance which I find it interesting.