Tuesday, August 26

- 3 Faced Elva
三面夏娃 -


After few months of waiting, Elva CD + DVD edition is finally out! I bought it yesterday and only to realise that the singapore version comes with her showcase concert for the album. -_-". The one I bought was actually the Taiwan version. I will still buy the Singapore version when its out for the sake of her showcase concert!

I think she has been improving tremendously from past albums. Most songs are catchy and memorable! Not only her hit songs are nice. In fact, some felt that other songs were nicer. A singer who has the overall package! Be it slow or fast songs, she's able to cope well with her unique voice. A great dancer as well!


I wonder why she's not damn popular in Singapore as compared to China, HongKong and Taiwan. Anyway, I feel that her talent will be seen by Singaporeans in near future.



Go grab yours! You will not regret it! Get the Singapore edition if you want to go for her showcase concert.