Friday, July 11

- Random Entry -

Still not feeling good thus mum and I decided going to the clinic, recommended by my aunt. However, the recommended doctor was not there. Still, we went for it despite making our way there. The relief doctor I suppose, ask questions like: Do you need flu medicine and stronger pills than panadols? So weird can. We are the ones who went to consult you but it seems to be the other way round. Hopefully, the medicine works for me and especially mum who visited the clinic the third time.

After which, went to settle some personal issues and shop around the area. Receive a call from Danny, he ask me to return working in MJ. But this time, as a part-timer. I think he preferred me because he keep hinting me, going back to work there at our previous outing. He told me, the new staff there CMI and I could do better. Since I knew that I'll be working with him at only a outlet, and he ask me back directly. I agreed. Most importantly, I could get along with him quite well.

Guess what?! My father went to open the mailbox and I got something in a rather big envelope. I wonder what it was till I saw one tiny issue of teenage book on the top of envelope. I think it was from the teenage! Then, I opened up and indeed it was! I won Kenji Wu's Album from Teenage Online! They should sent it earlier so I could let Kenji sign on the album. Still, I'm happy to receive it! The contest was on april, I thought I did not manage to get it since it's quite some time ago. Anyway, I'm lucky to win it since there's only 5 winners!

Thanks Teenage! =D