Tuesday, June 17

- WeiLing's Birthday -

And the story continues from my 06/06/08 entry.

After which, I went straight to Wei ling's birthday party. On the way there, I discovered that my handphone no battery but i remembered clearly about her blk and level which was stated in my sms.

When I reached there, i ask her neighbour about this friend of mine but they seem quite friendly but actually being more kpo. If you do not know the information, do not ANYHOW give lah. She study at Republic Polytechic and you said Nanyang poly. Freak woman.

I was indeed at the right place and I even ring the bell but no one opened the door. I was quite worried on what to do next. Met some passer-by who help me out.

I really appreciate one nice and friendly lady for lenting her handphone to me, changing the sim card somemore. Not to forget eliz who called for my rescue giving me carmen's number. Without them, I cannot attend ling birthday. I must admit its my fault as I should charge my batt fully.












Enjoyed the food and company. I think we have nothing much to talk about besides the upcoming topic which was enlisting to army and current life. Seriously, I miss the days we had in RP.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEI LING! =D

I even ring the bell but no one opened the door - that's because her mum was bathing. -_-"