Sunday, June 29

- Just Another Day -





Went to catch Kenji Wu's singing signature session with Danny! He sang 4 songs live can. Most of it were my favourites! Really admire his talent loads. Most likely, I will buy his next album. Think he's one singer who should earn and gain more supporters. Was damn disappointed with the crowd. Not many people went for it. Certainly, I believe he will be even more popular near future!

Next, we walk around the shopping centre and decided to go K-buffet! Went to kallang leisure park Kbox! It's a renovated shopping centre. Nothing special as it looks similar as the others. The food served were alright. It's something like seoul garden ba. I think it's more worth going K-buffet. It cost around $26 each person as compared to other kbox. You can eat, drink and sing! We sang a few duet song and I really enjoyed that. Both of us praise each other singing when we sang well!

Enjoyed! =)

Credits to MingDaoQiaoQiao4eva