Saturday, May 24

- Random entry -

Weather has been pretty hot lately. Most likely it is the cause of global warming. Getting slight headaches almost every day. Seems that I am addicted looking and joining online contests recently. If those that interest me, I would just take part for fun! Hoping to win something as well. Think I took part in quite a number of contests already. There's actually quite alot of online contests out there. Will not post it here since I do not know what interest you. Go google around and have fun! :p

Grandma put on weight which make her look better however her diabetics went up due to her eating diet. For her own good, it's best to control her diet but whenever she ask for food, I tend to let her eat some. Since she's already old.

God create human with different looks, features, character, thoughts, strengths and weaknesses. Thus, be happy who you are. That's uniquely you!