Friday, February 1

- Last Day In RP -


A shot from me - Bye RP!


Time passes fast and it's time to say goodbye to RP.

Thinking about the past, I always complain about the dumb system they have (PBL). Year 1 was definitely a nightmare as I was new to it. Always get bad grades and kena shoot from peers. Wonder why there's a need for changing class each semester as well. However, as times goes by, I get used with it. Confidence level increased and scored well as times goes by. I could better adapt and work well with different peers too. I am glad to make wonderful friends and had many happy, crazy, fun moments. Am glad to pull through 3 years of study in RP. Thanks the lord for giving me helping hand when face obstacles. =)

Next step? Still uncertain about it. Either to study Uni, private Uni or to take photography part-time courses at nafa. It depends on my GPA and would only know at the end of feb. Before that, have to complete my NS first. -_-"