Wednesday, February 13

- Carmen's Birthday Celebration -


Birthday gal & me


Celebrated her birthday at New york new york with the usuals. This was the first time to the restaurant. I like the ambience. The food tasted quite reasonable though I expected more from it. Had random chat with them mostly about our future to studies and army. Should have chatted more with daryl, sherman, ling, yee and eliz. Maybe for the next outing? After which, Walk along esplanade and I saw interesting and nice art pieces drawn by people for celebrating the rat year. Enjoyed the company with WT on the way back. Chatted loads with him. =)

Took loads of pictures, would upload when I get it. Click the following link to view ALL pictures & videos!
http://twenty4-7.blogspot.com/2008/02/blog-post.html

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARMIE!! =)

*credits to ling