Thursday, December 13

- Studies -

Seems that my grades has not been very well done since the start of this semester.. Daily grades has been quite consistent and I think I still did quite alright.. UT grades were the ones which totally pulled down all my grades! Been getting borderline grades.. Were quite emo about it at times.. =(

Last semester, the ones which pulled me up were my UT grades... It's kind of weird but I feel that UTs seems to be alittle tough as compared to previous semester which are more straight-forward and understandable.. Most of the answers can be found in 6P and all you have to do is to have some understanding and ctrl c + ctrl v.. LOL! Anyway, I did put in the effort answering the questions though the results was not as I expected.. Daily grades? I doubt so..

Time for sweet dreaming.. =)